Friday 27 July 2007

I'm still here!

Hi,

Just letting you know that I'm still about. I've been on holiday for a week and then was sick for another week. I'm only just better today. An update on what's happening:

- Invitation to a Feast won't be released in July (we'll see how August pans out). Again, I'm sorry for the delay. As a result, I am once again extending the deadline of my writing competition until the end of August.

- I'm currently working on my website (http://www.freewebs.com/jumpsterhopper/). I want to improve the look of it before 'Feast' is released. This is actually the first time I've ever created a website at all, so I concede that I am a novice in this department.

- There is a reasonable chance that my second mini-adventure gamebook, "The Lost Diary", will be released in August. We'll see how things go.

Thanks for your patience,
Jasan.

No comments: