Thursday 29 July 2010

In conversation with a new publisher!

Hello,

Things have changed since my last post - A great many things.

My original plan to self-publish the first book in my "Choices" series, "The Wounded Falcon", is no more.  I am currently in conversation with a new publisher, who wants me to write some more titles (2) to go along with "The Wounded Falcon", with the view of potentially publishing them all.

The two other titles that I am writing are books 2 and 3 (a duology) in the Woodland Forest Chronicles series:

- Journey to Mount Darkness
- The Re-lighting of Mount Darkness

As a result, my planned release month of August for "The Wounded Falcon" is suspended, pending further developments.  My apologies to those who were keenly awaiting it next month.  It will still be released, but now, at a later date.

The publisher is Wombat Books, based in Queensland.  Their site is http://www.wombatbooks.com.au/  You can have a look at their site to see what other books they offer.  My thanks to the Director of Wombat Books, Rochelle Manners, for this opportunity.



As things develop, I will provide you all with more information.

Regards

Jasan

No comments: